Thursday, September 17, 2009

Internet Again

It's been a while sense I posted. We haven't had the internet at home for four or five months now. We have moved into a small place to be able to save money and it has been a interesting experience. It's hard to fit a family of four into a little two bedroom apartment but it is just right for our family right now. God has definitely shown us that this is where he wants us to be, so many blessings.

As I write this I can't fail to mention that I am very anxiously waiting for little Eli to be born as Rebecca is in labor right now. I am so excited to be an uncle for the third time from my big brother. I is very cool to see how God is blessing him and continuing to grow his family. It does make me very sad to be so far away, but thankfully God has provided us with internet just in time and hopefully we will be Skyping soon and seeing all of them.

One last note for tonight. On Monday there is a "strong" cold front coming. It is bring with it our first chance of snow for this year! I am very excited for snow. Shannon would tell you that I have mentioned wanting snow for several weeks now, but we haven't seen fall yet. Well the room is that the Aspens are in color at higher elevations, so I think we will go see them on Saturday (Yes! a very rare Saturday off.) and the go pick apples at a farm. Anyways I will hopefully have some nice fall pictures for you all.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad everything is working out for the two of you. I knew it would. I look forward to fall pics. I love this time of year (only it's still too hot here in SJ)

PS Congrats on your new nephew!

Eric said...

Our forecast is for 56 degrees on Tuesday next week when it is supposed to be 100 in SJ. I am very glad to not have felt a day over 95 this year.

Unknown said...

Just saw this post - I am VERY glad I don't have to experience snow unless I choose to drive to it - It was beautiful when we were there though. Loved your pictures of the Aspen and apple picking - I am jealous that you have that so close - Mom and I are off to Yosemite for the day on Friday - I am looking forward to that